Our goal is to provide exceptional pediatric and general dental care for all ages from ages 1 to 101 and beyond. What will make us different from other practices is that we will practice with compassion, treating all of our patients with respect and individuality as each patient and family has different needs. We will strive to always have the patient’s best interest at heart. We will create a "dental home" for our patients, providing:
- An accurate and honest assessment for dental diseases and conditions.
- An individualized preventive dental health program.
- A plan for emergency treatment, including pain or dental trauma.
- Information about proper care of teeth and supporting gingiva.
- Information about proper nutrition practices.
- Comprehensive dental care in accordance with accepted guidelines and recare schedules for pediatric and adult dental health.
- Referrals to other dental specialists when care could and should not be provided within the dental home.
- That all professionals rendering dental care will continually and regularly educate themselves, keeping abreast of all new treatment modalities that would benefit our patients.
- That we will always keep our office new, modern and offer the latest technology to benefit patient care.
- That all employees in this practice will provide services to our patients in a kind, respectful and courteous manner.